Friday 21 October 2011

Great Quotes

I hope you enjoy this Jesus image as it looks so eerily like Scott Bakula, (Sam Beckett, Quantum Leap / Captain John Archer - "Star Trek: Enterprise") .



I've always wanted to write the Great Canadian Novel, and every book I've ever read has begun with a dedication or a great quote to begin or frame a story around. All my favorite authors, Sue Grafton (of the 'Kinsey Millhone' series) , Edna Buchanan (of the 'Britt Montero' series) or Janet Evanovich, (of the 'Stephanie Plum' series,) have had the same tradition.

Here's where I'll note some quotes I think I'll have at the beginning of my own one day.

"All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honour, duty, mercy, hope."
- Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment